Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Best Hairspray for Fine and Straight Hair

Those of us cursed with fine hair have a hard time finding hairsprays that hold our hairstyles for more than an hour. Many hairsprays that claim to be flexible or long-lasting take our hair from styled to flat in no time at all due to the weight of the product or the spray's inability to protect our hair from outside elements such as humidity.

I spent years trying to find a hairspray that could live up to its hype, and I've come across a hairspray that every girl with straight, fine hair should have in her arsenal of styling products.

1.Spice Neo Hair Spray

  Spice Neo's Hairspray is the only hairspray that does what other brands claim to do. this is a very fine, lightweight spray that lasts all day long. This hairspray will keep curly hair straight, and straight hair curly in high humidity. It's not sticky but still manages to hold styles perfectly. I can't say enough good things about this product.

My hair is fine and very straight. I put Arimino's hair sprays to the test by making waves and curls with a curling iron by very lightly spraying each section of hair before curling it (waiting until it dried, of course), and then gave it a light spraying at the end.

I spent the rest of the day outside in close to 100% humidity and didn't really think about my hair at all. When I arrived home and glanced in the mirror, I was shocked to see that 90% of my curls had lasted through the heat and humidity. In fact, my hair looked better than it did earlier in the morning. It's been my favorite hairspray ever since, and I tell everyone about it.

I buy this brand at my local hair salon.  it's a great product to have on-hand for tough styles on my fine hair. It smells great! I would say Japanese hair spray is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment