Friday, December 21, 2012

24H Finishing Spray!

 I've tried so many hair products and hair sprays. Spice Neo from Japan seems to make the best hair products (definitely in that price range, and otherwise too!).
 
Does not make hair sticky. Great for fine, wavy/curly hair. Keeps frizz down. Doesn't mattify. I can't say enough good things about this. The mousse also works great. I'm just so happy that I bought these products.... finally something that makes me love my hair!!!
 
I love this finishing spray,  SPICE NEO Foam Ridge & Volume , also smells so great!
This form is best to express texture & ridgy with soft elasticity, not being crispy! It can create volume up with soft elastic finish, and adjust piecy level depends on amount of use. And it will moisturize the damaged tips. White peach Fragrance. 7 types of fruits essences give amazing moisturizing.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment