Thursday, April 12, 2012

Recipe for Super Healthy Hair

Spice Peace line is the ultimate in luxury for damaged hair.  The whole line revolves around repairing and protecting your hair.   The line contains shampoos, conditioners, protectants, deep treatments and styling aids.  I have used several products from this line in the past, and  some of them more recently.  My friend worked at a salon for several years before opening her own, and her old salon featured different products so I kind of "forgot" how great the Arimino line really is!  When I worked as a cosmetology instructor we used the Spice system on the backbar.  Although I had suggested it for many people  I had not used it for myself for many years.  A few months ago I was getting my hair done by my friend at the salon she works at and I saw the treatment system on the backbar.  My hair had been feeling a bit dry and damaged so I asked if I could add on a treatment service.  All I can say is WOW!  My hair felt SO amazing after!  I had been using another deep conditioning treatment at home but this made my hair feel so much better I couldn't believe it! 

Well it only took once until I knew I needed to dump my other backbar treatment for her clients and immediately start using Peace treatment on my backbar!  In her salon I chose to feature the 2 deep treatments. Just amazing result. 

The reason why this treatment is so great is because it gives moisture and protein.  Protein strengthens your hair and moisture makes it soft.  A lot of treatments only contain protein OR moisture, with the two steps you get both.

No comments:

Post a Comment